Thursday 30 June 2016

June Favourites

June has come to an end and that means Summer is officially underway! It's hard to believe that we're halfway through the year already though. Wasn't Christmas, like, last week? It feels that way anyway! 

Here's what I've been loving throughout June:

bare minerals eyeshadow

Bare Minerals Loose Eyeshadow in 'Bahamas'
This eyeshadow shade is so pretty and pigmented. It's perfect for everyday makeup looks because it's really easy to apply and adds a small pop of colour. I just put a bit onto my finger and sweep it all over my lid - simple! It's been great for the days that I couldn't be bothered to do much eye makeup (which was basically everyday).

sleek solstice

Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette
I raved about this in my review earlier in the month and I've been loving it so much that I've been wearing it all the time. It's a beautiful palette and if you want to hear more of my thoughts on it you can check out my review here.

bourjois foundation


Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
I used to use this foundation all the time before I started to use the Nars Sheer Glow. However, I've recently rediscoverded it and I've fallen back in love with it. It's a light, hydrating foundation that's perfect for Summer! I like how it has a lighter coverage than the Nars Sheer Glow as I prefer a lighter foundation in the Summer. It smells really good too!


Gossip Girl 
Ahh yes, Gossip Girl. The TV show with so much drama it makes Eastenders seem boring. I've started watching this again as I didn't have time with school and exams and I'm currently on season 3. Even though I saw a spoiler on Twitter and now know who the infamous Gossip Girl is, I still enjoy watching it to see all of the characters and their relationships progress, particularly Chuck and Blair, the ultimate relationship goals!

iphone and headphones

In terms of music there hasn't been a specific artist or album I've been loving this month, but my top 3 songs of this month have been 'Can't Stop The Feeling' by Justin Timberlake, 'This is What You Came For' by Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna, and 'Hair' by Little Mix. All of these songs are really up beat, great for singing along to and they make me want to dance - everything I look for in a song to be honest. I know these feel good songs are going to be the soundtrack to my Summer!

What have you been loving this Month?

Sarah-Michelle x

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I also use the Bourjois foundation and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig