Wednesday 22 June 2016

Summer Style with Boutique of Molly

Hello! It's been a while. Now that all of my exams are over I have more time to dedicate to my blog and I can't wait to get stuck into writing posts this summer.

As my Summer has officially started now, I thought I would do a post on Summer style, and I'm very excited to say that this is my first ever collaboration! When Boutique of Molly contacted me asking if I wanted to collab, of course I said yes! I jumped straight onto their website to have a browse and fell in love with so many items (dresses and playsuits in particular). All of the items on the website are very affordable and, when ordered by 3pm, the next day delivery really is next day - a rare luxury for those of us in Northern Ireland. They also deliver worldwide which is great!

I decided to pick up this gorgeous 'Asia' floral embroidered cut out detail dress. It's a really pretty floaty skater dress which is perfect for the summer time!

boutique of molly

boutique of molly

boutique of molly
It's not your typical white sun dress; the floral embroidery on the front give it a pop of colour and, is it just me, or does the blue and white remind anyone else of Greece? The triangle cut outs at the waist also add a little something extra to the dress and the lace up detailing at the side, along with the blue tassels, make it incredibly cute and unique! I love that this dress has adjustable straps as those of you, like me, who are not blessed in the chest area will know the struggles of finding a dress that actually fits round the top.


boutique of molly
The weather here in Northern Ireland has been beautiful recently so I'll definitely get a lot of wear out of it. It will be really nice to throw on on one of those really hot Summer days with a pair of tan sandals. I also think it would be perfect for holidays as it would look incredible with a tan. I can imagine myself wearing this out for dinner in the evenings with a pair of tan wedges.

You can find this dress and more lovely clothes on the Boutique of Molly website!

Sarah-Michelle x

Bloglovin | Twitter Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig