Thursday 2 June 2016

May Favourites

It's time for another monthly favourites already? It's scaring me how quickly this year has been going! It's June though and that means that it's nearly summer, yay! Here are a few things that I've been loving this month. 


benefit roller lash

 Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
I'm pretty sure this mascara has been in one of my previous favourites posts, but I've been loving it this month again. It makes my lashes appear a lot longer and curled than they are. I've actually been asked while wearing it if I had false lashes on!

eylure false lashes

Fleur De Force Eylure 'Fleur Loves' False Lashes 
These lashes look lovely, they are so fluttery! I had never tried 3/4 length lashes before, but I think I'll be reaching for these over full length lashes! They're so much easier to apply than the full length ones. Usually, I could stand for about half an hour (not even an exaggeration) before getting them to sit perfectly, but I whacked these on in a few minutes!

revlon colorstay foundation

Revlon Colorstay Foundation
I bought this foundation for nights out, so I got it about 3 shades darker than my skin tone so that it would match my fake tan. I was looking for something high coverage that wouldn't dry out my skin and this foundation was perfect! It covered all of the imperfections on my face, but left it feeling hydrated and looking glow-y. It also didn't feel heavy or cake-y on my skin. I may have to purchase this in my natural colour because I think it will be perfect for summer, especially as it contains spf 20, something that none of my other current foundations have. 

shawn mendes

Shawn Mendes
I have been absolutely loving Shawn Mendes this month! I've had his album 'Handwritten' on repeat all month and this became the soundtrack to my revision. It made revision a little bit more bearable for me. A few of the songs that I love in particular are 'Imagination', 'Never Be Alone', 'A Little Too Much' and 'Life of the Party'. 

What have you been loving this Month?

Sarah-Michelle x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig