Monday 4 April 2016

March Favourites & 200 Followers!

bBold Fake Tan
If you've read my formal GRWM, then you'll know that this is the fake tan that I wore. This is a really natural looking tan that goes on easily. I've been loving the colour of it so much that I've been reapplying it, and I'll definitely be buying this in place of my usual fake tan in the future. 

bbold fake tan

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Afternoon Tea
This is the first Tanya Burr lipgloss that I've tried and I love it! The formula isn't overly sticky and I love the pink-y nude colour of this particular shade. I found it really moisturising on my lips and it smells really nice too.  It also has the cutest name!

Tanya Burr lipgloss afternoon tea

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Lipstick in the Shade 45
This is a gorgeous rose nude that, for me, is the perfect 'your lips but better' colour. I was so happy to find this lipstick as I could never find a nude lipstick that didn't look as though I had concealer lips. I've been wearing it so much recently. I wore it to my formal and also to The Vamps concert. It does last on my lips for quite a long time, but I wouldn't say it lasts for 8 hours like it claims to...Regardless, I still love it!

rimmel kate nude lipstick

Miss Sporty Perfect Stay 10 Hour Concealer
After seeing this concealer being advertised by the likes of Lucy and Lydia, and Gabbie on Youtube,  I obviously wanted to see what all of the hype was about. To be honest, I didn't expect to like this as much as I did. It's really creamy, so it's perfect for under my eyes and I found that the shade 'light' was really good for highlighting as well!

miss sporty concealer

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Just Bright Concealer
Yes, another concealer. I've been using quite a few different ones this month. This is a purple concealer which is supposed to cover dark circles and brighten eyes. I've been using this under the Miss Sporty concealer and it works wonders! On days that I don't wear this concealer, I definitely notice the difference as I look a lot more tired with the bags under my eyes (yay for A Levels causing late nights!).

soap and glory kick ass concealer

Fuller House
At first I was kind of sceptical of this TV show because, let's face it, remakes are hardly ever as good as the original shows. I loved watching the original series (reruns, obviously, because I'm not old enough) and didn't think this would live up to it. I was wrong - I loved it! I loved how it had flashbacks to Full House, and Uncle Jesse returned for a few episodes as well! 


AAAH! I can now say that my blog has reached (and passed) 200 followers on bloglovin! That is absolutely crazy! Thank you all so much! To some people, 200 followers may seem like hardly any in comparison to bloggers with tens of thousands of followers, but it makes me incredibly happy to know that there are so many people that want to read my blog. When I first began blogging, nearly a year ago now, I had no idea that 20 people would want to read my blog, let alone 200! I really wish that I could do a giveaway to celebrate this and thank you all, but sadly I'm a poor student. I hope to do one in the near future though, so look out for that. 

Once again thank you so much!

What were you loving throughout March?

Sarah-Michelle x

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

SHARE:

1 comment

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig