Sunday 17 April 2016

Wanderlust: 5 More Places I Want To Visit

A while ago, I wrote this post about 5 places that I want to visit. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to travel to any of them so far, but my never-ending list keeps growing and the wanderlust has hit me like a brick recently, so I thought I'd share 5 more places that I'd like to visit, with you. 

Santorini, Greece
I'm in love with the beautiful white-washed buildings that are one of the main characteristics of Santorini. I always end up staring at pictures on google of the buildings, the alleys and the ocean. Does it not look like the ideal holiday destination?

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Amsterdam is a place I'd love to travel to in the Autumn - how pretty does it look in the picture below? It seems so picturesque! I'd also love to learn more about the history of Amsterdam and visit museums such as the the Anne Frank house.


London, England
I've been wanting to go to London for a while now, and I may have spent quite a bit of time online earlier today pricing it... I'd love to go on the London eye, visit the tower of London and, of course, go shopping on Oxford Street!


Barcelona, Spain
I love Spain and I'd love to visit a city in Spain that I've never been to before. My Spanish teacher has recently recommended Barcelona. It looks like a lovely city, and it's also an opportunity for me to put six years of Spanish lessons to use!


Puglia, Italy
To be honest, I've only wanted to travel to Puglia after watching the film 'Walking on Sunshine'. It looked absolutely beautiful in the film with the sun, sea and sand. I've also seen online that you can dine in a cave (?!) which seems like it would be a great experience!


Where would you like to travel to?

Sarah-Michelle x



*I do not own any of these images*
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. They all seems a lovely places to visit :) i would love to visit these places some day :) Very interesting post girl ! x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puglia looks beautiful. I love Barcelona, I hope you get to visit the places on your list!

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig