Sunday 10 April 2016

The Liebster Award


I've been kindly nominated by Lubna and also by Caitlin to do the Liebster Award. Thank you both. You should definitely check out these two blogs! I decided to just answer all of their questions in one post rather than doing two, so here goes.

 The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. You have to mention and thank the blog that nominated you in a blog post.
2. You then have to answer the questions which were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Then it's your turn to nominate 11 other new bloggers.
4. You lastly have to set 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.      


Lubna's Questions:

1. What/Whom inspired you to become a blogger ?
Bloggers such as Zoe Sugg and Tanya Burr initially inspired me to become a blogger. I love reading their blogs, so I decided to just go for it and start my own!

2. Name your favourite country.
I'm not sure that I have a favourite country...but I really love travelling to Spain and learning about it's culture. 


3. Name one thing you would like to change in the world?
I would love for the world to be peaceful. I hate violence and war. I just wish everyone could live amongst each other in peace. 


4. Name you favourite animal?
I have a few favourite animals...I love dogs, monkeys, giraffes and elephants. 

5. Who is your favourite singer/artist?
My favourite singer is Adele. Her voice is incredible! 

6. Describe yourself in one word. 
Weird. Life's a lot more interesting when you're weird haha!

7. What is your ultimate goal in life?
My ultimate goal in life would be to be happily married with a beautiful family. Honestly, I would value that above success, wealth and anything else.

8. Who is your role model ?
My role model is my mother. She's a strong woman who puts others before herself. She's caring, confident and not afraid to speak her mind.

9. What do you do to de-stress?
I put my earphones in, turn the volume up and block everything else out with the music.

10. Describe the life of a blogger in 3 words.
creative, busy, fun.

11. State a quirky fact about yourself.
I don't know if this is considered quirky, but I'm pretty good at doing different accents.


Caitlin's Questions:

1. What keeps you motivated to blog?
People who read and comment on my blog keep me motivated, because it makes me think that there are actually those out there who want to read what I write.

2. What do you think is the hardest thing about blogging?
For me, the hardest thing about blogging is posting on a regular basis. With school and exams coming up, it's hard to get time to write, take pictures and upload a post. 

3. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love how supportive the blogging community is. Anyone that I've encountered through blogging has always been lovely and comments from others are always really nice as well!

4. What is your favourite book?
I couldn't possibly choose a favourite book!

5. What is your favourite restaurant?
My favourite restaurant is Chiquito. It's a Mexican restaurant and I love Mexican food, especially fajitas. They also have really nice cocktails...

6. Milkshakes, cold coffee or smoothies?
Milkshakes! I love a nice cold strawberry milkshake on a warm day. 

7. What is your favourite season and why?
My favourite season is definitely Autumn! I love how the leaves change colour, and I prefer Autumn clothes to Summer-y clothes. 

8. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
This is quite hard as I really like all of the subjects that I'm doing for A-Level, otherwise I wouldn't have chosen them, but if I had to pick a favourite I would say English Literature. I love reading and writing, so this subject is the perfect mix of two of my favourite things. In my four years of doing this subject I've loved all of the novels that I've studied, and I find there's nothing more pleasing than knowing I've written an essay with a really in-depth analysis. That makes me sound so sad...

9. What languages can you speak?
I can speak English (obviously) and Spanish, as I study it at school. I used to study French but I can only remember a little bit of it. I really love learning languages though and definitely want to learn more!

10. What is your favourite blog post that you have written?
Hmm...this is a tough one! I think it would probably be my most recent post on The Vamps concert, purely because I had such an amazing time at the concert and I love looking back at all of the pictures. 

11. If you could be any animal for a day what would you be?
I would say a bird, even though I'm not the biggest fan of birds, because I could fly anywhere that I wanted.

My Questions:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
2. What is your favourite song?
3. What is your favourite blog?
4. Do you have any nicknames?
5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
6. What's your favourite quote?
7. Who is your favourite literary character?
8. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?
9. TV shows or films?
10. What was your dream job when you were younger?
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I Nominate:


Sarah-Michelle x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig