Wednesday 27 April 2016

5SOS Sounds Live Feels Live Concert

5sos slfl

Yep, another concert post! 

On Monday night I went to see 5SOS (5 Seconds of Summer) in the SSE arena as part of their UK tour. 5SOS are another of my favourite bands, so I was extremely excited to hear them perform and they didn't disappoint! 
5sos slfl

5sos slfl

The show opened with the support act Jessarae, an American singer who I had never heard of before, but his music sounded really good! Then the support act Don Broco performed. I hadn't listened to any of their songs before, but after hearing them live, I would definitely listen to their music. 

5sos slfl

5sos slfl
Then 5SOS came on stage (looking as good as usual).The songs they performed were a mixture of their singles, songs from their new album and some from their first album. The show opened with them performing the song 'Carry On' from their new album, with Michael playing the piano(!!). They then played their single 'Hey Everybody' and 'Money'. They also played more of their songs such as 'Voodoo Doll', 'Jet Black Heart' and one of my favourite songs from their new album, 'Catch Fire'.

5sos slfl

5sos slfl

Michael treated us to a song that they made up especially for the Belfast show called 'Belfast and Furious' which was quite funny. We were also treated to an AMAZING cover of Snow Patrol's song 'Chasing Cars'. I was so happy when Luke started to sing it as I'd said on the way to the show that I would love it if they covered Snow Patrol! And they did! If you haven't seen a video of this performance, watch it. You won't regret it. It was perfection.


5sos slfl

They also performed their single 'Amnesia'. When they got everyone to sing the lyrics back to them the expressions of Calum and Luke were adorable! They were smiling as the crowd sang every single lyric back to them and they just seemed so proud. 

5sos slfl

5sos slfl

I had an incredible night at the concert! 5SOS sound incredible live. This concert was actually the first concert that I've just taken in and enjoyed, rather than taking hundreds of photos (not even an exaggeration) and videos. I did take a few, but nowhere near as many as usual. I'll definitely be buying tickets to their next show in Belfast!

5sos slfl

5sos slfl

Have you been to any of the Sounds Live Feels live shows or are you going to any?

Sarah-Michelle x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I went to see them in Manchester and it was amazing! You are so lucky you saw their cover of Chasing Cars live, it is so good!x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their cover of chasing cars was incredible! I'm so happy I got to see it live! x

    ReplyDelete

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig