Thursday 5 May 2016

7 Things I Learnt During 7 Years at School

Today was my last ever day at school. *cries* It was definitely an emotional one! How could I spend 7 years of my life there and not be sad? Throughout the years, school had a lot of ups and downs. Of course there are some things about school that I won't miss (exams, stress, coursework), but I'll definitely miss seeing my friends everyday, and everyone else I'd gotten to know over time. I'll even miss some of the teachers.

 I learnt a lot during my time at school - not just pointless facts that I'll never use again (the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell) - but things I'll carry with me through life and always remember, so I've decided to share a few of these with you!

• Not everyone will like you and that's okay.

• It's better to have one best friend than lots of fake friends.


• Be yourself; what people think of you at school won't matter afterwards.

• Having a boyfriend is not the most important thing in the world, even though it may seem like it at the time.


• People are always going to judge you for insignificant things, like your clothes. It doesn't matter what they think as long as you are happy and comfortable.

• Your mental health and well being is a lot more important than exam results.

• Don't just follow the crowd to be 'popular'. Sometimes those who are popular and look like they have everything, don't.



This post was a little bit different from my usual posts. I hope you enjoyed it! Have you learnt anything from your time at school, whether you've left or if you're still there?

Sarah-Michelle x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig