Monday 16 May 2016

The Music Tag


I saw Courtney from the blog Courtney Hanna do this tag and as I'm a huge music lover and honestly couldn't live without it, I  thought I would do it to give you a little more insight into my music taste! 

Which band/ artist do you own the most music by? 
The vamps. I think I've bought basically all of their albums, eps and singles! 

What was the last song you listened to?
Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran. I love this song so much and I already know that I want it played at my wedding. Is that weird?

What is in your CD player right now?
 I don't have a CD player any more but the album I've been listening to the most recently is Sounds Good Feels Good, and if I did have a CD player, that is what would currently be in it. 

What was the last show you attended? 
I saw 5SOS on the 25th of April at their show in Belfast and it was incredible! You can read about it here if you want :)


What's the greatest show you've ever been to? 
The music festival Belsonic with Bry, Twenty Øne Pilots and All Time Low was amazing! So many good artists in one concert.

What's the worst show you've been to? 
I haven't been to a bad concert. Live music is one of the best things, I  don't see what could be bad about it...

What's the most musically involved you've ever been? 
I took piano lessons for about 10 years, studied music for GCSE, performed in my schools concert and I'm trying to teach myself to play the guitar at the moment. 

What show are you looking forward to? 
I have no upcoming concerts and that makes me very sad. What artists are coming to Northern Ireland??

What is your favourite band shirt? 
My All Time Low one. It's burgundy (such a nice colour) with a small logo on the front and a large design at the back. I wear it all the time with black skinny jeans.


What musician would you like to hang out with for the day? 
I'd love to hang out with Taylor swift. Could you imagine how amazing it would be to hang out with her?? 
Who is one group/ musician you wish could come back? 
Queen!! Their music was so good. Basically everyone, no matter what their age will know at least one of their songs. And Bohemian Rhapsody - what an absolute classic!
 
How many concerts have you been to  in total? 
I've been to 8 concerts, but I plan on going to so many more! And yes, I save all of my concert tickets. 



Who have you seen the most live? 
I've seen The Vamps live 3 times now; twice on their own tour and once when they were supporting The Wanted. 

What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
I love the 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' soundtrack. It's one of my favourite films and I really love the music in it too. If I'm not too busy quoting every single word from the film, I'll be singing along to all of the songs, most likely annoying everybody else in the process... 

Which artist/ group is your guilty pleasure? 
I don't really have a guilty pleasure as such, I listen to everything from cheesy 90s pop, to country, to rock shamelessly. All you have to do is take a look at my Spotify playlists! 

I'd love to know your answers to these questions, so if you decide to do this tag let me know in the comments!

Sarah-Michelle x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loved reading this post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog - http://getupmakeupdressup.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/leibster-award.html, I am so sorry if you have already been nominated! Tavi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Mind if I do the tag on my blog too?

    Celine xx | http://liveandpeaches.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Of course not! I'd love to read it x

      Delete

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig