Sunday 14 February 2016

Beauty Wishlist



Benefit Rockatuer Blusher
This blusher looks like it's a gorgeous colour that would be lovely for spring/summer, and I've heard and read good reviews about it!

Naked 2 Palette
I love the first Naked palette and would love to add this one to my makeup collection. All of the colours look so lovely and wearable. 

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
I love the Nars foundation and I really want to try this to see if it's as good as the foundation.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
This looks gorgeous and would be perfect for creating a glow-y look for Spring/Summer.

Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour
I've only used powder contour and I'm really interested to try this and see which is better and gives a more natural look.

Mac Prep and prime fix plus
This is another product that I've heard good reviews about on YouTube and blogs, and I'd love to try it!

YSL Rouge pur couture lipstick in the shade '09'
This is a lovely lipstick shade that I think would be perfect for spring/summer and the YSL packaging is gorgeous.


Mac Velvet teddy lipstick
This is a lipstick that basically everyone owns and raves about. It's a nice nude shade that would be great as part of an everyday make up look.


Mac 217 Brush
I don't own any eye make up brushes apart from the one that came with my naked palette. I've seen Many YouTubers and bloggers use it for blending their eyeshadow and i've wanted it for quite a while now.

Zoeva Rose Gold brush set
This brush set is GORGEOUS! I love anything rose gold, and I've read and heard some very good reviews about them! All round they seem like great brushes!


What's on your beauty wishlist?

Sarah-Michelle x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have the Rockateur blush and it is so good, you will love it! I also really want MAC's Velvet Teddy lipstick x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig