Saturday 10 December 2016

Early Christmas | Blogmas Day #9


As I mentioned in a few of my previous blogmas posts, my uni flatmates,some of our friends and I celebrated Christmas early as this week was the last full week we would all be together before Christmas. 

Once everyone arrived at our house we all had a cocktail,  exchanged secret santa presents and then opened them at the same time. From my secret santa I received a really nice Elf eyeshadow palette, which I've already used a lot and can tell it will become a staple in my makeup routine, a full length mirror (we were in desperate need of one in our uni house haha) and a drinking game which may have been put to good use later in the night...


After present swapping, we started making dinner. It took a bit longer than we expected, but in the end the dinner turned out really well and we were all quite proud of it! It wouldn't be Christmas without crackers, would it? We all pulled a cracker, told our bad jokes and put our paper hats on for a picture. 


After a few more of our friends arrived, including one of my friends who I haven't seen since September as she was in England at University, that's when the party began. We got ready for going out (you can find my Christmas party makeup look here) and made use of the drinking game that I got for Christmas. All 9 of us then headed out where we had a great time dancing. Earlier in the day we learnt the 'Footloose' dance so we busted that out for just about every song we could haha. It was one of the best nights out I've had in a while with some great people!


Have you ever celebrated Christmas early?

Sarah-Michelle x 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow it seems so fun. Amazing.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest post

    ReplyDelete

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig