Tuesday 15 March 2016

Beauty Haul!


Recently I've been buying a few beauty bits here and there. These have been building up over the last few weeks and I wanted to share with you what I've bought!


liz earle cleanse and polish

First things first, I visited the Liz Earle website and bought basically every bloggers holy grail product, the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, and the Liz Earle Instant Skin Boost Tonic. This was a re-purchase as I was given a gift set containing these for Christmas, and I loved them that much I had to buy some more! The cleanser was £15.50 and the toner was £14.50. 


tanya burr cosmetics

I then had a little browse on Feel Unique. While I was coveting make up that I couldn't afford (the Naked 2 & 3 palettes *sad face*), I spotted the Tanya Burr Beauty range. I've been wanting to try some of the things from Tanya's range since it first came out, so I added the Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in 'Afternoon Tea', the Galaxy Eye Palette and the Bambi Eyes lashes to my basket. The lip gloss is such a nice, natural pink colour and it doesn't feel too sticky on my lips at all! I've been wearing it so much recently. I haven't tried the Bambi Eyes lashes because I'm saving them for my formal next week (expect a blog post about that!). I've only swatched the Galaxy Eye Palette on the back of my hand, but I love all of the shades and they all have such cute names! As there was a 3 for 2 offer on, these 3 products only came to £11.99 - what a bargain!

soap and glory kick ass concealer

And finally, I stopped by Boots and picked up two of the new Soap & Glory concealers, after seeing them in Lucy and Lydia's Soap & Glory haul video: the Kick Ass Blur and Brighten Crayon Concealer and the Kick Ass Just Bright Tired Skin Concealer. I've added both of these products to my every day make up routine because I've started to get some serious baggies under my eyes as a result of one two many late nights spent doing coursework. I've found that a combination of both of these concealers hides the dark circles completely. To be honest, I expected these both to be really drying under my eyes, but they aren't!  The Blur and Brighten Crayon was £4 (RRP £6) and the Just Bright Concealer was £6 (RRP £8). 

That's the lot! Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?

Sarah-Michelle x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig