Wednesday 23 October 2019

Back to Blogging

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog, but after a good few months of hemming and hawing over whether or not to start again, I've decided to bite the bullet and get back to blogging!

My life has changed a lot since the last time I wrote a blog post.

In July I graduated from uni and I'm so happy to say I graduated with a 2:1  - I would've been happy just graduating!  So, I'm now stuck searching for a job which will save me from working in retail for the rest of my life. 




I want to get back into blogging now more so than ever because I feel like I don't have anything to work towards any more. Sitting at a checkout all day everyday isn't very fulfilling - who'd have thought?? 

The Libraries NI #GetBloggingNI event that I attended last week with my friend Holly has inspired me to try again. I used to really enjoy blogging, and hopefully it'll make me feel like I have a bit of a purpose again. 

So, here goes nothing. 

Sarah-Michelle x

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20277591/?claim=jhm9jh99ctt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig