Monday 26 June 2017

Back to Blogging

Hey everyone I’m back! And this time, it’s for good – I hope. 

I’ve been finished University for the summer for about a Month now and I’ve been working away trying to save up some money for a car as I'm hoping to be driving by the end of summer. The keyword there is trying. In actual fact, I’ve been failing miserably due to the amount of nice clothes and makeup I’ve been buying recently. My weekend away in Edinburgh for my sister’s hen party didn’t help the funds either…



So, with all of the things I’ve been buying and my little trip away, expect some hauls, reviews and little accounts of what I’ve been up to coming in the very near future!

Let me know in the comments what you’ve been up to and the links to your latest posts so I can get back into reading blogs again!


Sarah-Michelle x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Simply Sarah-Michelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig